Weight Loss Tracker

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year....

I am feeling so much better.  They only bad day I have had was when I posted my last BLOG.  Wow, that was a bad day.  I feel great!  I am down 23 pounds!  I have energy.... I went for a walk this afternoon, and besides being so cold, it was great to walk!!! 

I have been cooking and baking, not sure what is going on since I can't eat it.... BUT I really like to cook.  I know I am driving my husband crazy, because I will make him tell me how good it is over and over.  Maybe I am just bored.

Looking forward to a wonderful new year!!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, girl! The worst was the first 3 weeks for me. After that, I was able to drink more, get some more protein and not feel pain. I'm a month out and I'm still struggling because I'm tired of applesauce and refried beans. I can't even do eggs yet (my program is crazy conservative). Just keep hanging in there! And 23# is super! Short term struggle for long term success! =)

    ReplyDelete