Weight Loss Tracker

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Thankful for.....

I decided to title this blog Thankful for.... because right now I am not feeling all that great and I need to find things I am Thankful for right now.  Surgery was 6 days ago and it is tough!  I read many blogs prior to surgery and the post which made me the most nervous, were the blogs written a week or two after surgery.  It's a tough time, no kidding!  I want to eat, I don't think I am hungry, but I want to eat.  I am already tired of applesauce, oatmeal, jello, refried beans, scrambled eggs, pudding and popcicles.  The good news is I have already lost 17 pounds.  I do have really good days and I feel great, today just hasn't been one of those days.  I have such a good support team, David is great and tries to understand where I am coming from, and Ang is a real great support.  I just need for her to tell me over and over that things are going well and I am feeling what I should be feeling.

Looking forward to a great New Year!

1 comment:

  1. You are feeling what you should be feeling!! I love you and you ARE doing great! :-)

    ReplyDelete