Weight Loss Tracker

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Thankful for... My Angela Marie

Today is a day to celebrate...  30 years ago I gave birth to a beautiful baby girl and my life has never been the same.  I can vividly remember the exact moment she stole my heart.  I was being wheeled from the recovery room and they placed this bundle into my arms.  She had been cleaned, she smelled so good and she has a pink bow taped on the side of her head, I took a look at this angel and fell in love.  The bond was instant.  Today we celebrate her 30th birthday and she is, and always has been my best friend.  I have been blessed beyond measure having her and Jacob and Christopher as my children.

1 comment:

  1. Awwww!! Mommy, I love YOU!!! You are amazing and I am so glad I picked you!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete