Weight Loss Tracker

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Count Down....

My count down clock says 14 days and I am getting so nervous.  I am so scared I am going to eat something I am not suppose to have and die.  Not really die, but be very, very sorry!  Nick and Ang are doing so well, but they are going through adjustments, maybe I won't do as well as they.  Okay, Okay, I am fine, everything will be just fine (repeated over and over).

I wrote letters to my family today, very nice.  I love my family so much, they have brought so much happiness to my life, I have truly been blessed.

Poor Chris, if it wasn't for "bad luck" he wouldn't have any luck at all.... just kidding  He is hanging in there so good, even when his car breaks down, he can't make the connection with the Fed Ex guy to get his phone and may be losing his job soon, he is such a trooper and keeps going on, moving forward.  I am so proud of him and his strength...  Sometimes life is hard, and you have to dig down deep to find the strength to make it to the end of the day, but then the next day, you get up and start all over.  It makes me sad to see my children struggle, but I know from personal experience, we have to have these trials in life.  They help to develop the person we are to become.  You have to keep the faith that things will get better and be grateful for the times when things go smoothly.  Hang in there Chirs... I love you and you are going to be just fine!

Well tomorrow I start the Protein diet.  I feel like I am getting a death sentence.... I have to give up my LOVE of food....  There is a light at the end of the tunnel (repeated over and over)....

No comments:

Post a Comment