Weight Loss Tracker

Friday, March 25, 2011

Three Months Out

Yesterday I had my three-month check up.  I have lost 50 pounds and 10 inches around the waist ~ yay me!  I went to my blood draw and was told I would have to give about 12 tubes of blood.  Things started off good, the nurse was able to find a good vein in the arm vs. the hand (thank goodness).  After the 10th tube I was hurting really bad and was feeling very dizzy and the "good" vein shut down.  She (the nurse) was going to have to stick me again, I told her I was DONE!  I was not giving any more blood and I felt she had enough and I left.  Hopefully I don't get in trouble.  The missing tube is probably the check for my "protein" or something really important.

Tonight Makayla and Nathan are spending the night, I LOVE it when they stay over, however, I know it will be an early start tomorrow, they're the ones that wake the rooster... lol  I just need to figure a way to get them to sleep past 5:45 AM.  We are going to TGI Friday's for dinner.... fun, fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment