Weight Loss Tracker

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Time to Update

It's been a while since my last update, not too much is going on.  We did have a surprise birthday party for David last Saturday which was so much fun at Great Times.  He didn't have a clue, I knew he would love having all of the kids there to play games and hang out.  Actually his birthday is next Sunday (April 24 - Easter).  We have invited the family to come over for a cook-out and Easter egg hunt after church.  Looking forward to another great day - hoping for a beautiful sunny day.

The weight loss is going slow, I figured out that I do better on the weekends than I do during the week, ugh!  I found out I can start working a "flex week" so I will be taking off on Tuesday and David and I'll be able to drive together the rest of the week.  Reason:  Savings on GAS.  At $52 a fill-up, we have got to find a way to cut back.

3 comments:

  1. We're in the same boat with gas. I just calculated that it costs me $15 every time I drive to work and back. Guess who's minimizing her trips around town!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I am so glad you updated! When are you starting your flex weeks? I hope you like that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, the flex thing did last long, after two weeks my boss decided we can't do flex time. bummer~

    ReplyDelete