Weight Loss Tracker

Friday, November 26, 2010

Thankful for....... Beautiful Temples

I am so Thankful I was able to go to the Louisville Temple today with my wonderful husband and friend Kristy.  We had a nice sunny day.  I love the feeling I have when I am inside the Temple.  It's a place I long to be.  It's beautiful and peaceful and a part of heaven on earth.  We learn Eternal truths and I love my family so much and want to spend the eternities with them.

I noticed on my countdown calendar I have 25 more days until my surgery.  Each time I eat at a favorite restaurant or eat a favorite item, I think... this may be the last time.  I belive I am going to have a few issues with my love of food.  I am sure it won't be anything I can't work through.

I am so proud of Ang.  She is doing so well after her surgery.  She is where I will go to for strength.  She is being the pace setter for Nick andI and she is doing a great job.

I am looking forward to having my family over on Sunday for our Thanksgiving dinner.  It's always so much fun to have everyone together.

No comments:

Post a Comment