Weight Loss Tracker

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Thankful for..... My Testimony

I am so thankful to know I have a Heavenly Father who loves me.  He loves me unconditionally and he has blessed my life in so many ways.  I have learned so much the past two years and my testimony has grown stronger as well as my faith and understanding of what it is Heavenly Father wants me to do right now. 

Whenever I start to feel inadequate or I let choices from the past block my vision, I stop and offer a prayer of thanksgiving for the atonement of my Savior and ask for the spirit to direct my thoughts.  I know that the Lord qualifies those that he calls, he allows things to come to our minds which we need to do.  I have felt that inspiration many, many times and I am so thankful for this.

I love listening to our Prophet speak, President Thomas S. Monson.  He is the mouthpiece for our Heavenly Father.  He not only speaks to the members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, he speaks to the world.  A lot of people in this world don’t even recognize his voice.  He lives just like the Prophets we read about in the bible.  Why would we think that the Lord wouldn't provide a Prophet for us to receive revelation and to know what we need to do to return to his presence?

I am so thankful to have the spirit of the Holy Ghost testify to me that Heavenly Father lives, Jesus is the Christ, we have a living Prophet on the earth today and Joseph Smith offered a humble prayer and was visited by our Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ and through him, Christ church has been restored back to the earth today.

No comments:

Post a Comment