Weight Loss Tracker

Friday, November 5, 2010

Thankful for.... Family

Today I have been thinking about my family and how grateful I am for them.  I have a wonderful husband who really cares if I am happy or not, and shows me in BIG and small ways how much he loves me.  I feel at peace when I am around him and my heart still beats faster when he walks into the room.  I honestly believe he is the answer to my prayers and I love him so much.


I have the greatest children (my own and also my husbands) and in-law spouses.  They are all kind, loving and beautiful people and I love being around them.  They teach me how to be a better person and mom.  They are willing to give everything they have for each other, I have truly been blessed!



1 comment:

  1. Awww, Mommy! We are who we are because of YOU! Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete